JSL Monster Bowl
On Sunday, October 29th, the Junior Symphony League will host our ONLY annual fundraiser – the JSL Monster Bowl at Green Acres Bowling Alley from 6-8 p.m.
JSL members will enjoy bowling, pizza, drinks, a costume contest, door prize drawings, a DJ, and desserts. Attendance is mandatory as part of the JSL commitment.
- Please consider donating to the Junior Symphony League to help underwrite the cost of the event. All proceeds go to support the East Texas Youth Orchestra and Educational Scholarships of the Women’s Symphony League. Click here to donate.
- JSL Members are required to have a minimum of $50 in pledges. They receive one (1) Windsor credit for each $50 in pledges (with a max of 3 credits) to make a pledge online. Click here to pledge.
- Each member may bring 1 guest for $15. All guests should be preregistered. The member will receive one (1) Windsor credit for bringing a guest. Click here to purchase guest tickets.
- Each JSL member will receive one (1) Winsor credit for wearing a costume and one (1) credit will be given for the best girl, boy, and couple costumes.
- Seniors are required to bring a box of salty snacks (individually wrapped packages) to receive an additional one (1) Windsor credit. Juniors are required to bring a bag of individually wrapped candy to receive an additional one (1) Windsor credit.
Click to print the event letter, underwriting contract and pledge cards.
If you prefer to mail in your donation, pledges or guest fee, the instructions are included in this packet.